|Born||December 27, 1987|
Lily Cole (Lily Luahana Cole) is an English model, English Actress, and entrepreneur. Cole pursued a modeling career as a teenager and was listed in 2009 by Vogue Paris as one of the top 30 models of the 2000s.
Lily Cole Biography
Lily Cole was born on 27 December 1987 in Torquay, Devon, to Patience Sandra Owen, an artist and writer, and Christopher James Cole, a fisherman and boat builder. Her mother is from Wales. She and her sister were raised by their mother in London.
Lily began working as an actress when she was 6 years old, then returned to film when she was 16 in Marilyn Manson’s adaptation of Alice in Wonderland.
In 2009 she played the female lead in Terry Gilliam’s The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. Since then she has made over fifteen films with esteemed directors including Sally Potter, Shekhar Kapur, Roland Joffe, Mary Harron, and Rian Johnson; performed at the Globe Theatre and The Old Vic theatre.
Lily wrote and presented a six-part TV series on contemporary art for Sky Arts, shoots photography and directed her first short film Wild Rubber in 2012.
She was booked for her first British Vogue cover at age 16, named “Model of the Year” at the 2004 British Fashion Awards, and worked with many well-known brands, including Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Moschino.
Lily Cole Height 1.79 m.
Lily Luahana Cole
December 27, 1987
Place of Birth
She is currently 31 Years Old.
Torquay, Devon, England, UK
Cole attended Hallfield Primary School, the Sylvia Young Theatre School, and St Marylebone School. At Latymer Upper School, where she completed her sixth form studies, she achieved A grades in her A-levels in English, politics, and philosophy and ethics.
She gained a place to read Social and Political Sciences at King’s College, Cambridge in 2006, deferring entry twice. In 2008 she switched to history of art and graduated in 2011 with a double first.
Model, Actress, Entrepreneur
Elvie Cole (Sister)
Frederick Harry Cole
Maud Louise Farley
- Management 360
- United Agents Ltd.
- Storm Model Management
1.79 m or 5 feet 10.5 inches
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lily Cole has dated –
- Bryan Ferry (2008) – She was rumored to be dating singer-songwriter, Bryan Ferry. Bryan Ferry is an English singer and songwriter. His voice has been described as an “elegant, seductive croon”
- Jude Law (2008) – She was in relationship ship with actor Jude Law. David Jude Heyworth Coan Law is an English actor. He has received nominations for two Academy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and two British Academy Awards, winning one.
- Enrique Murciano (2008-2011) – She was dating American Actor Enrique Murciano from 2008 to 2011. Enrique Ricardo Murciano is an American actor. He is known for his role as FBI agent Danny Taylor in the CBS mystery drama series Without a Trace from 2002 to 2009.
- Jack Dorsey (2012-2013) – Lily started dating Twitter co-founder and CEO Jack Dorsey in the last months of 2012. Jack Patrick Dorsey is an American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur who is co-founder and CEO of Twitter, and founder and CEO of Square, a mobile payments company.
- Kwame Ferreira (2013-Present) – Lily was in a relationship with businessperson Kwame Ferreira at the Cambridge in 2012 and grew close as he helped her build the platform for her website Impossible. At that time the couple falls in love. She took to the same website to announce her pregnancy in 2015. She gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Wylde Cole Ferreira in September 2015.
- Alabaster skin
- Copper Hued Hair
Lily Cole Body Measurements
She endorsed with the brands like Ghost fragrance range, Anna Sui, Longchamp, Cacharel, Marks & Spencer clothes, Marks & Spencer Clothes, Rimmel Cosmetics, Monsoon Stores, Chanel, Christian Lacroix, Hermes, Longchamp, Cacharel, Tiffany & Co., Topshop, I Love Love Perfume Range From Moschino and Body Shop
We do not found any record about her religious belief.
Best Known For
Worked with many well-known brands, including Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Moschino. Her advertising campaigns have included Longchamp, Anna Sui, Rimmel, and Cacharel.
Coel made her first film debut with film St. Trinians as Polly in 2007.
First TV Show
Lily was appeared in an episode of the talk show named Xpose as herself in 2009.
Lily Cole Favorite Things
|Night life City||New York|
|Memorable Meal||Buffet, By local community at Cuba|
|Food Destinations||Thailand, India, Portofino|
|Hotel||Amanjiwo Resorts in Java|
|Holiday Destination||Algarva, Portugal|
|Best Holiday Trip||Yamagata Mountains, Japan|
|Guilty Pleasure||Expensive Dark Chocolate|
|Smell||Wet Oak Trees|
- She was listed in 2009 by Vogue Paris as one of the top 30 models of the 2000s.
- Accepted at Cambridge University to study Politics and English.
- Attended Colville Primary school prior to Hallfield Infant and Junior School.
- She is a model and actress.
- In 2013 Cole founded impossible.com, an innovation group, an incubator.
- She was booked for her first British Vogue cover at age 16, named “Model of the Year” at the 2004 British Fashion Awards.
- Cole’s first leading role as an actress was as Valentina in the 2009 film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
- Is in a relationship with Kwame Ferreira. They have a daughter together.
- Cole was photographed in 2001 at age 13 by fashion photographer Mariano Vivanco.
- Official website @ www.lilycole.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Lily Cole Movies and TV Shows
|2009||The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus||Valentina|
|2011||There Be Dragons||Aline|
|2011||Doctor Who||The Siren|
|2011||The Moth Diaries||Ernessa Bloch|
|2012||Confession of a Child of the Century||Elsie|
|2012||Show White and the Huntsman||Greta|
|2013||The Zero Theorem||Woman in street commercial|
|2013||Red Shoes||The dancer|
|2016||Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie||Herself|
|2017||Elizabeth I||Elizabeth I|
|2017||Star Wars: The Last Jedi||Lovely|
|2018||London Fields||Trish Shirt|
|2019||Icons - Artists||Herself|
Lily Cole Height in Meter And Inch
1.79 m and 5 feet 10.5 inches
How Tall is Lily Cole?
Lily is about 1.79 m tall.
Lily Cole Net Worth
Lily Cole is an English model and actress who has a net worth of $14 million.
Featured Image Source: Wallpaper All