|Born||March 10, 1971|
Jon Hamm (Jonathan Daniel Hamm) is an American actor best known for playing advertising executive Don Draper for the AMC television drama series Mad Men. For much of the mid-1990s, he lived in Los Angeles, making appearances in television series Providence, The Division, What About Brian, and Related.
Jon Hamm Wiki Biography
Jon Hamm was born in St. Louis, Missouri, the son of Deborah (Garner) and Daniel Hamm. His father managed a family trucking company, and his mother was a secretary. He is of German, English, and Irish descent; his surname came from German immigrants.
Became interested in acting in the first grade, when he was handpicked to play Winnie-the-Pooh. Received a scholarship to study acting at the University of Missouri.
In a 2012 playboy interview, he claimed his height and weight: “I am not a small human being. I weigh at least 200 pounds and I’m six-foot-two.” and in 2013 again “I’m about 6 feet 2 inches, 200 pounds.”
His first acting role was as Winnie the Pooh in first grade. At 16, he was cast as Judas in the play Godspell, and enjoyed the experience, though he did not take acting seriously.
He attended John Burroughs School, a private school in Ladue, where he was a member of the football, baseball, and swim teams. During this time, he dated Sarah Clarke, who became an actress. When Hamm was 20, his father died.
After graduation in 1989 Hamm enrolled in the University of Texas.
Jon Hamm Height 1.88 m or 6 feet 2 inches.
Jonathan Daniel Hamm
March 10, 1971
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
48 Years Old (2019)
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
Actor, Director, Producer, voice actor
Jon went to John Burroughs School in Ladue. He graduated in 1989 and took admission into the University of Texas.
In 1993, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English from University of Missouri.
He has two half-sisters.
- William Morris Agency
- ICM Partners
- Forward Entertainment
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Sarah Clarke: During his school time, he dated Sarah Clarke, who became an actress.
- Jennifer Westfeldt: He was dating an actress and screenwriter, Jennifer Westfeldt for 18 years. Both got separated in 2015.
- Jenny Slate: In 2017 rumored to come out that both are dating each other.
1.88 m or 6 feet 2 inches
92 kg or 203 pounds
- Dark Hair
- Magnetic Green Eyes
- Deen Stern Voice
- Usually plays intelligent, easy-going, and handsome characters
- Cast his voice for Mercedes-Benz’s S400 Hybrid vehicle commercial advertisement in March 2010.
- American Airlines’ “Change is in the Air” commercial.
- National ice hockey team St. Louis Blues.
- He has appeared in clothing retailer GAP ads.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital commercial.
Best Known For
He is best known for playing advertising executive Don Draper for the AMC television drama series Mad Men (2007–2015).
Jon debuted with space disacter drama film Space Cowboys as Young Pilot No. 2 in 2000.
First TV Show
He participated in dating show named The Big Date as a contestant in 1996.
Jon Hamm Favorite Things
- Baseball Team – St. Louis Cardinals
- Hockey Team – St. Louis Blues
Jon Hamm Interesting Facts
- He was born in St. Louis, Missouri to Deborah and Daniel Hamm. His mother was a secretary, while his father ran a family trucking company.
- His full name is Jonathan Daniel Hamm.
- He is good friends with Paul Rudd and even visited his fellow actor in Hollywood back in 1992.
- He is a Democrat.
- His parents divorced when he was only 2 years old.
- He decided to go to the University of Texas, turning down offers to play football at several Ivy League colleges.
- He likes playing golf and tennis.
- Jon has a mixed breed dog named, Cora.
- When he was 25 years old, Hamm was even a contestant on a dating show! Here he is in an episode of “The Big Date” (1996). He was rejected.
- In 1995, he moved out to Los Angeles with a car and $150 in his pocket. He lived with his uncle until he had enough to live with four other roommates who were also aspiring actors.
- His first movie role was a bit part in Clint Eastwood’s “Space Cowboys ” (2000).
- While he’s never been married, Hamm has been with his longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt since 1997.
- Jon Hamm owns four eagles. They sit on separate perches in his backyard. Four species of eagle: golden, tawny, Spanish Imperial, and short-toed snake.
- Jon Hamm’s net worth is $30 million and he reportedly earns $275, 000 per Mad Men episode
Jon Hamm Net Worth and salary
Jon Hamm is an American television and film actor who has a net worth of $30 million.
Jon Hamm Young
When he was young, his father would take him to bars and clubs after he finished work and after Jon’s bedtime.
Jon Hamm Movies and TV Shows
|2000||Space Cowboys||Young Pilot No. 2|
|2001||Kissing Jessica Stein||Charles|
|2002||We Were Soldiers||Capt. Matt Dillon|
|2006||Ira & Abby||Ronnie|
|2007||The Ten||Chris Knarl|
|2008||The Day the Earth Stood Still||Dr. Michael Granier|
|2009||A Single Man||Hank Ackerley
|2009||Stolen||Tom Adkins Sr.|
|2010||Shrek Forever After||Brogan
|2010||The A-Team||Agent Lynch|
|2010||The Town||Adam Frawley|
|2011||Sucker Punch||High Roller / Doctor|
|2012||Friends with Kids||Ben|
|2013||The Congress||Dylan Truliner
|2014||Million Dollar Arm||J. B. Bernstein|
|2016||Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie||Himself|
|2016||Keeping Up with the Joneses||Tim Jones|
|2017||Baby Driver||Jason “Buddy” Van Horne|
|2018||Bad Times at the El Royale||Laramie Seymour Sullivan / Dwight Broadbeck|
|2019||The Report||Denis McDonough|
|2019||Lucy in the Sky||Mark Goodwin|
|2020||Top Gun: Maverick|
Jon Hamm Age
Jon is currently 48 Years Old according to his birth date March 10, 1971
Jon Hamm Height in Feet
6 feet 2 inches
Featured Image Soure: engadget.com